HIRING NOW – Great opportunity to bring your mechanical ability and get your foot in the door at an established, secure company that wants you to help them grow their department! Sign-on bonuses may be available based on experience!
This is a career with plenty of opportunities for professional growth and skill development available to you. The company has a healthy pipeline of work which means long term stability for you as well.
Plus, enjoy continued learning, top wages, variety, and the ability to retire comfortably as you earn shares of the company as an employee owner!
Varney, Inc. is seeking Helpers and Apprentices in the Roanoke, VA region.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
· Ideal candidates will enjoy working with tools and be mechanically inclined.
· Prior construction or relevant trade experience is preferred but not required.
Some of the benefits to you:
· Sign-on bonuses may be available based on experience.
· TOP COMPENSATION based on your skills and experience level.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – As a 100% employee-owned organization, Varney is an employee-oriented company that is focused on employee success and wellbeing. This environment encourages productivity and innovation because the entire Varney Team shares in the Company’s profits.
· Excellent benefits package – Includes medical, dental and vision plan options, life insurance and disability coverage, company vehicle, 401k plan with employer match.
· Reputation – In Virginia, Varney stands out as a provider of quality work, professional service, and customer satisfaction.
· Relocation assistance may be offered to well-qualified candidates.
It’s a great time to join a local Virginia commercial and industrial service company that is an industry leader and has been in the industry since 1955.
Candidates must have a driver’s license with a clean driving record. All new hires must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
About the Company: Varney has been delivering trusted, mechanical, plumbing, electrical and integrated system services for over 60 years. As an ESOP company, each employer owner prides themselves on their reputation for delivering unmatched value and professional solutions to their customers throughout Virginia.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.