Industrial electricians and supervisors – it’s time to enjoy the respect your experience deserves! Imagine the confidence you will feel with a secure retirement plan through the company’s ESOP program. With top pay and benefits and a strong emphasis on your safety, this is a company that cares about you and wants to set you up for long term success!
Explore these opportunities with an established, secure company that wants TOP area talent to help them grow their industrial electrical department. Now offering SIGN ON BONUSES up to $2,500 based on level of experience!
Varney, Inc. is seeking Industrial Construction Electricians and Supervisors in the Central and Western VA region.
Relocation assistance may be offered to well-qualified candidates!
Some of the benefits to you:
· Sign-on bonuses up to $2,500 available based on level of experience!
· TOP COMPENSATION based on your skills and experience level! Electricians starting at $19-$24/hr. and Supervisors starting at $25-$35/hr.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – As a 100% employee-owned organization, Varney is an employee-oriented company that is focused on employee success and wellbeing. This environment encourages productivity and innovation because the entire Varney Team shares in the company’s profits.
· Excellent benefits package – Includes medical, dental and vision plan options, life insurance and disability coverage, 401k plan with employer match. Supervisors enjoy a company vehicle and cell phone.
· Reputation – In Virginia, Varney stands out as a provider of quality work, professional service, and customer satisfaction.
· Supportive team environment – Supervisors will enjoy having all the support they need from the helpful office staff and senior leadership. As a supervisor, you will not have to worry about disciplinary procedures – that burden is taken off your plate by the upper management.
Candidates must have a driver’s license with a clean driving record. All new hires must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Applicant must have a thorough knowledge of applicable state and federal codes and regulations pertaining to the electrical trade.
Ability to trouble-shoot electrical problems associated with mechanical systems.
Assemble, install, maintain, repair, and operate all applicable tools and equipment necessary to perform skilled electrical work.
Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling, and installing conduit
Overseeing or participating in wire installations with conduit and cable tray
Expert knowledge of safety risk associated electrical shock and outside weather conditions.
Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality.
Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment.
Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical systems.
Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted.
Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure.
Utilize and store all equipment properly.
Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery.
Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment.
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
About the Company: Varney has been delivering trusted, mechanical, plumbing, electrical and integrated system services since 1955. As an ESOP company, each employer owner prides themselves on their reputation for delivering unmatched value and professional solutions to their customers throughout Virginia.
Applications and interviews are accepted by appointment only. No walk-ins permitted at this time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.