Service Plumber opportunity at an established, secure company that wants top talent to help them grow their plumbing department!
This is a long-term career with plenty of opportunities for career growth available to you as the department expands.
It’s a great time to join a local Virginia Commercial and Industrial Service company that has become an industry leader and has been in the construction industry since 1955.
If you have significant experience as a commercial, residential, or industrial service plumber, they want to hear from you! Master/Journeyman preferred.
Some of the benefits to you:
• TOP COMPENSATION based on your skills and experience level.
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – As a 100% employee-owned organization, Varney is an employee-oriented company that is focused on employee success and well-being. This environment encourages productivity and innovation because the entire Varney Team shares in the Company’s profits.
• Excellent benefits package – Includes medical, dental and vision plan options, life insurance and disability coverage, company vehicle, 401k plan with employer match.
• Reputation – In the SW Virginia area, Varney stands out as a provider of quality work, professional service, and customer satisfaction.
• Relocation assistance may be offered to well-qualified candidates.
Candidates must have a driver’s license with a clean driving record. All new hires must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
About the Company: Varney has been delivering trusted electrical, mechanical, plumbing and integrated system services for over 60 years. As an ESOP company, each employer owner prides themselves on their reputation for delivering unmatched value and professional solutions to their customers throughout Virginia.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.