HIRING NOW – Great opportunity to start a career with plenty of opportunities for professional growth and skill development. The company has a healthy backlog of work which means long term stability for you as well.
Enjoy the ability to climb the ladder with continuous training and learning. Motivated candidates will find top wages and the ability to retire comfortably as you earn shares of the company as an employee owner!
Varney, Inc. is seeking Helpers and Apprentices in the Roanoke, VA region.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
· Ideal candidates will enjoy working with tools and be mechanically inclined.
· Prior construction or relevant trade experience is preferred but not required.
Some of the benefits to you:
· Sign-on bonuses may be available based on experience.
· TOP COMPENSATION based on your skills and experience level.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – As a 100% employee-owned organization, Varney is an employee-oriented company that is focused on employee success and wellbeing. This environment encourages productivity and innovation because the entire Varney Team shares in the Company’s profits.
· Excellent benefits package – Includes medical, dental and vision plan options, life insurance and disability coverage, company vehicle, 401k plan with employer match.
· Reputation – In Virginia, Varney stands out as a provider of quality work, professional service, and customer satisfaction.
It’s a great time to join a leader in commercial and industrial construction & service that has been in the industry since 1955.
Ideal candidates will have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. All new hires must be able to pass a drug screen and will be subject to background and reference check.
Varney has been delivering trusted, mechanical, plumbing, electrical and integrated system services for over 60 years. As an ESOP company, each employer owner prides themselves on their reputation for delivering unmatched value and professional solutions to their customers throughout Virginia.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.