· Assist within the warehouse to expedite deliveries and unload shipments from various companies.
· Work safely while adhering to the company safety policies.
· Follow specific directions using reasoning and logic.
· Utilize GPS, when applicable, to ensure deliveries arrive on a timely basis.
· Maintain good driving record.
· Perform a variety of duties which may often change.
· Utilize lifting equipment efficiently and safely.
· Coordinate deliveries with the project managers and warehouse personnel.
· Coordinate tool delivery and pickup with warehouse personnel.
· Verify vehicles are in good running condition prior to preparing for deliveries.
· Verify all tools and materials are secure within vehicle.
· Assist warehouse personnel, when available, with unloading of deliveries.
· Receive material and place accordingly in job specific racks.
· Lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
· Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl for long periods of time.
· Ensure that all areas around the building are kept clear of all debris and placed in dumpsters if need be.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Good physical condition.
· Minimum twenty-one (21) years old.
· Current driver’s license, CDL preferred.
· Dependable personal transportation.
Note: This description provides information regarding the essential functions of the designated job, and the general nature and level of work associated with the job. It should not be interpreted to describe all the duties whose performance may be required of such employees or be used to limit the nature and extent of assignments such an individual may be given.